Fate Of A Ninja:Apocalypse
A downloadable game
Retro platformer with challenging levels!
This game may require tons of playthroughs to complete and may also cause unnecessary stress.
Can you find your purpose in life,when all is lost?
Follow Ryoka,a traditional ninja lost in a post-apocalyptic world as he travels through space and time to discover his new purpose in life.
- Retro-style graphics.Nothing beats 8-bit!
- Mimics much of real life!No saves,no pauses!(well,maybe except the fact that you have 5 lives)
- 16 unique and challenging levels!
- New-age and old-school mechanics!Ledge grabs,ledge jumps and crumbling floors!
- Amazing soundtrack!
- You get to play as a ninja jumping around zombies and spikes.Nuff said.
- Epic storyline that spans 3 games!
- Left and right arrow keys to move left and right
- Space bar to jump
- Up and down arrow keys to climb ladders
- Arrow keys to use the menu
- Escape key to return to title from help or options menu
- Mouse to adjust volume(in options)
- Yup,all you really need is a keyboard to start playing!
Notes:This is a the first game of a 3 part series currently in development
If you find yourself literally stuck on a platform try pressing the left,right,up or down arrow keys and space bar.If that doesnt work,you might have to restart the game.Sorry!
The game window contains the Made with GameMaker splashscreen and the window caption is set to Game Maker Studio
If you have any questions or problems about the game,feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.